AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

It goes two ways crazy person, you say clubs should suck it up....

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It goes two ways crazy person, you say clubs should suck it up. There are some with gambling addiction yes and they are offered help and also have the option to ban themselves from gaming, it’s freedom of choice.

What about those older people, special needs people who only have a weekly outing and like to visit their local club, to see a show, see their friends, socialize with others and have a flutter on the pokies.
    The money that goes back into the community. The charities and sports that are sponsored by these so called clubs.

I do think the return to player should be set the same in all clubs, give more back to the players.

Pubs however do sponsor some but keep most of their profits I believe.

Online gaming is the real problem, people sitting in their houses, not getting out, not socializing and maxing out their credit cards, becoming lonely and very depressed.

Crazy person, I was just wondering, do you annoy Aristocrat shareholders on hot copper as well. Feeling the way you do about the well being of our community. After all it is Aristocrat that has the market share and also the ones making the massive profits from online gaming as well.
    Aristocrat shareholders have become very very rich. Why be so negative and nasty to us poor little Ainsworth shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.