AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

bounce Coming, page-90

1. 20,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990

Savvy
    If it’s just your opinion you should be careful in “ Telling y’all to cut your losses” It’s poor form. Please note I have no losses ( currently up but still feel it’s poor form . Nor do I feel your post will influence anything as it is the instos that will determine where this setttles. Your post is a flawed as those who argue it’s going to bounce just because it fell. I think it’s going to bounce because it’s been oversold and the degree of profit drop will partially reverse. Furthermore the balance sheet is financially sound and even with the assumption of lower sales and margins , the current SP is well supported
    It’s also a bit ridiculous to suggest people should get out when the in the same post you suggest 1 dollar may be a good entry, which is not much below current prices . If you were to buy at a dollar you would be an idiot to buy if it only had 15% upside or less if you are selling at 1.15 as your rational is it’s overvalued at 1.15. If you are going to form a view , form one with some numbers around it and one that is logical as to your valuation of the stock. Comment on margins , sales growth in Aus and North America , impact of tax regime, cyclical nature of industry and impact of new releases etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.