ZFX zinifex limited

bounce: comments please, page-15

1. 43 Posts.

I don't know maybe I am lightheaded. What happenned today with ZFX closing under $17.00 is standard sell on good news. Hard not to construe a increase in dividend and a substantial increase in profits does not fit the category of good financail news.
    The stock recently corrected to mid 15's naturally it will now grind upwards with corrective days as it moves from weaker to stronger hands.
    Of course day traders will perceive speculative variables in an entirely different manner than investors.
    I have done some research on the Wolfden offer. I suspect ZFX will be lucky to pull it off at the price. In the event that they do I say that in the long run it will be as good as purchase as BHP's of WMC which did not take long to reveal itself as an absolute steal,and remarkably fortuitous timing.
    The main variable is of course the commodity super cycle and the epoch making rise of China and India.
    Is this eco-historical paradigm shift going to end any time soon, I think not.
    Like the other underestimated dividend stock TLS(which has its own paradigm shift in play) it will grind inexorably higher and correct on or immediatley after the big rallys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.