NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

bounce from 52 week low

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 861
    Time to change the thread, too long now and taking too long to reach the bottom.

Thanks for your time and effort for your reply SG. Whatever our thoughts on NCM, it is good and a skill to keep our posts professional, as you have, but still express our thoughts.

It is just excessive negativity on NCM that you continually post SG - margins, management, costs, price of gold AUD and on and on. Even at the 15's and 16's, yep, SG is still negative. Negative, negative. Bad company, bad company. And it seems you become more vocal when you have taken a certain position and want it or hope it to go in the direction of your position.

It would just be good and positive, for a change, to hear you say "yep, it is cheap here and I think it has upside potential from here and I'm going long, I'm buying" "it is not a bad company after all".

Let's be positive for a change.

We have a top 20 company here, the damn thing has fallen to a 1/3 of what it once traded at.

Goblin comes on at $15.995, after the stock has fallen by 2/3rds and adds some negative energy that it has broken 16 and looks ominous, posts pictures of back sides of two ducks and tops the ratings chart.

Meanwhile, NCM is floating at the bottom and is a screaming buy for anyone who recognises what is going on (blacks) and wants to deploy the house and collect 100k in a few days work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.