NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

bounce from 52 week low, page-43

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    hi furniture,

I dont know the answer but when everyone is selling and in panic I like to buy just a little more and the last parcel was at 15.03 there will be a styrong support at one point and when or at what price I dont know.
    It is now a matter of capital management and risk managment
    I dont believe stock like NCM can go down to zero....
    possible but unlikely.

Hi SG,

This is a dangerous game to try to buy the bottom which is impossible to do and I certainly not trying to do it but as now have 50% of my target holding on NCM, I have another 50% to buy and certainly cant rule anything out and yep it may go to 12 or 10?? who knows but I am prepared for the worst on NCM.....

Now GOLD looks like heading to 1300 so anything is possible
    sad but true lots of traders have lost a fortune in NCM recently...

Our market performed poorly and makes me more careful as to a bigger possibility of our market getting hit harder if something goes wrong with the world market.
    Banks today got sold off too....traders are taking profit and got a little more cautious and cynical of the worl rally....in the meatime DOW goes and break record high.??

Something has to give either miners go higher or banks and defensive go much higher to a point of overbought...or one of them will collapse.
    RBA cut the rates....as they believe our economy is not strong...yet traders chase the local banks??

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.