FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Bounce on Monday?, page-52

1. 783 Posts.
    I agree on the premise however what you're leaving out is even the people who are claiming it works are not seeing the full benefits that the company claimed. Like I've said previously I hope they can iron things out because Australia desperately needs something like this. These bugs are despite repeated delays already.

Add to that the lack of monetisation (currently), data retention, connectivity, support etc. To expect the share price to increase with all this in the background is crazy.

I'm not saying the share price won't appreciate in the future but for me there is work to be done before we get to that point.

I'd love to be able log on and realise the benefits the company are promising. However, my experiences don't seem to be overly isolated.

Too many people are holding up app store reviews as proof too. If we're honest only SH and the company know about the app. If ot was my company I'd be recruiting all my friends and family to leave positive reviews. Likewise with the majority of SHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.