NAL 0.00% 0.6¢ norwood abbey limited

bounce, takeover or down from here?, page-2

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Has anyone had the new Epi-Lasek corrective eye surgery? If so I would be interested in your feedback and your physicians opinion of the procedure?

I get the impression from researching Epi-Lasek on the net that investors may be not understand the potential of the high margin business which is being rolled out world wide.

The company has stated mid 2004 and then restated in November that the inflow of revenue from Epi-Lasek(the vast majority in the 2nd half) will be approximately $14 million. It would not surprise if these numbers were not reached due to initial ramp up phase and one could reasonably expect NAL's shareprice to come under pressure if this is the case.

However if the number was reached (or close to) it would be a validation of the credibility of the directors and management and would prove the astuteness of the purchase from Ciba-Vision.

I have no technical experience with charting but I am a monkeys uncle if 56c/57c does not prove to be a key level from here. Any chartists?.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.