ABJ australian biodiesel group limited

Pixie. Perhaps I've just got lucky, but abj has been a good...

1. 353 Posts.
    Pixie. Perhaps I've just got lucky, but abj has been a good short term trader for me (for the few trades that I've had with it). 1st buy was at 0.018 on 2 June and sold on 16 June at 0.030 for approx 55% profit (missed out on a 100%+ profit by holding too long though). 2nd buy was on 11 August at 0.017 and sold 13 August at 0.019 for approx 10% profit I'm not showing off - a number of other stocks of mine are in red substantially and I'm holding and hoping on some of those.

As I said, perhaps just got lucky but intend to test that luck again with a few more short term trades. Having said that, I think abj does have long term potential and its production should become more viable in the not too distant future.

As to something with some long term relevance, I read an interesting article in the Economist recently (I think it was an early June edition - perhaps 12 June) which has some very promising discussions about biodiesel as an alternate fuel source and big companies getting involved in researching the possibilities. It was also about other alternatives such as wind power. I couldn't get a copy of the article when I read it, so I cannot post a scan of it. However, if you can get hold of it then its certainly an interesting read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.