TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

bounce to 50c, page-31

1. 321 Posts.

Hi Captain,

Good post mate and great insight into the bigger picture also.

Once some diamond drilling results come back to us then we certainly will see the grades and whatever consistency across the board of the Hill.

No doubt all the UK gang out there who bought in when they got the calling are smiling firmly and yes AJ our much loved gorilla who chairs our co, has nailed this one perfectly.

Its not over till the fat gorilla sings, and AJ is still quite a slim fella I am told...LOL but in the next year or so he certainly will fatten up as the weeks go on.

Technically, we only have started moving after a Extremely Long consolidation period and stuck in upper, lower and mid ranges which was peanuts whilst this Triton story unfolded.

Its only to be expected that a stock take a breather and traders / insto's take some profits. Much of the time its the insto's who will set the range and sweep it, whilst meanwhile people gossip about if the stock is going up or down....lol

Fundamentally, as you and many others here have pointed out the proof eventually will be in the drill bit or more so the Diamond Drill, and there is plenty of that to come also as too what results this brings.

Further than this, there still many other Licenses as you know which likely be needed to Air Survey first over at Ancuabe.

Quite interesting since we completely surround and existing closed graphite mine owned by AMG, a german co. Not sure what the full status of the mine is, but no doubt they are positioning themselves with appearance of being open to concepts it may seem.

Yet, that will all take time and is far from the what the main show performance is at present, which is as we all know is Nicanda Hill which is shaping up to be the company maker.

Last, once we do obtain grade / results from the hill and especially from diamond drilling then fingers crossed this launches us onto the world stage and offers us the much deserved retribution that we IMO duly deserve.

Our warmest regards to the UK chapter :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492787 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.