TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Sheesh,Some have clearly jerried that DTs are all over this...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Sheesh,

Some have clearly jerried that DTs are all over this stock at the moment, whilst others are oblivious to the fact. It generally happens when a small cap explorer has some good news/drill results. They (the day traders and manipulators) lurk in the sharemarket blog sites to work their magic. They also tend to stack the BUY and SELL sides when it suits them. Don't get sucked into their crap/misinformation like so many do. It's nauseating to watch it happen to be honest.

It's all fairly clear cut to me. If you believe in the fundamentals of the company and the story management are telling, then hang on and hold tight. I for one believe that when the dust settles and we start to get some more drill results down the track, the sp will slowly rise. There will be fluctuations, that's the market guys and girls. I took some profits today as is my prerogative. Many appear to have done the same.

MODS might need to start weeding out the stupid comments shortly... it's getting a little old.

Just sayin'

Biggles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.