TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I don't see how short term traders are gambling... Sure we don't...

1. 106 Posts.
    I don't see how short term traders are gambling... Sure we don't rely too much on FA and mainly deal with TA and SA, but we do have something to back us up and we appreciate and respect the market more than long term investors. Price is our God. If price goes up, we buy on momentum, if price is dropping and shit looks like it's gonna hit the fan, we ignore FA and just dump fast and reverse into a short. I don't see how that's gambling. We want to get rich quickly true, but we are also disciplined enough to know that the way we trade will only get us there if we follow the price action. From what it sounds like, you probably bought in high and is trying to justify your bad trades. We cross our fingers and our legs and we made money on the way up and down. In my opinion, that's much better than those who bought on so called 'fundamentals' at 50c + and is now losing money. Lastly, the pump and dump can be an aggregated market action based on cognitive psychology. It doesn't have to be orchestrated by anybody or group in particular (i.e. it happens because participants are human or algos written by humans) so please take your fallacious arguments elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.