AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

bounce, page-6

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    A cap raising means that people believe in the co enough to put more money into it as opposed to just trading existing shares.

It also means that the participants have enough faith in the company to justify the investment.

I recently bought into ayn. I believe thae share to be significantly undervalued at current market cap/ev. I also believe that a cap raising is not far off and will either be of the nature of a spp/rights issue which I will participate in or of an institutional or sophisticated one which will dilute me personally, but provide instant capital to proceed into quick production.

Thee is also the option of an offtake arrangement or strategic investment by a larger silver producer which would probably be the best all around option. An announcement sayng that Coeur D'Alene (or other) wants to pony up 10 million for a 15%% stake in the company with offtake rights would probably see ayn shoot up to 10c+ as it would remove so much uncertainty.

The facts on ayn are that they have known silver reserves and are on the brink of production. This means that they can capitalise on the high silver price and seek all kinds of finance in the current environment. With silver ore sitting on the pads, they will receive the money they need to get it processed and get cashflow to develop these assets.

Imho it is better to be in this stock than out. Don't let the cap raising spectre put you off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.