SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

bounce!, page-29

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Good day matching exactly high low close of a couple of days ago vol down a bit only from comparison. With o/s markets likrly to close up overnight i think finally we will beak out ot the 36c barrier tmw. Hopefully say to 37-38 tmw. Then if o/s markets keep positive the next day maybe touch 40c on friday. Then break through towards 45c next trading week.
    Unlesswe get a trading halt in the next few days then the shorters are stuffed! We will see a reopen mabe around 50c mark and north from there. Then consolidation maybe st tradersshould take some profit await minor pullback then go long hard again! $1 by xmas not sure. Xmas last year i thought it would be at $1.50 by this xmas, but it looks like timelines made public have since been delayed by 6-9 mths. I can wait as long as it takes.

Ps. Why havent we heard from that doomsday guy for a week who used to work for GC?? The one who said SDL would crash to the 20's before he bought again?

Anyway up down sideways all shares will go as this will keep doing. Thetrend is your friend and i think we have confirmation that 30c was the low for a while and the trend / momentum is back north for the first time since mid jan 2011!

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.