AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

bounce?, page-8

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Todays little drop wasn't really that much of a surprise for me, following the charts - possibly for anytone following them.

And it is a good thing to have happened, as this now puts the share into 'double bottom' territory.
    Actually, i should say that if it wasn't for the potentially confusing DOW/DAQ noise in teh background, then MNM would probably be double-bottoming to rebound on an announcement - a potentially well timed announcement at that.

I mentioned recently that:

"As far as the Shareprice goes, as i said, it would come down and wait for relevent news before deciding direction after hearing that news.
    Nothing will change until then IMO...roughly trading in fluctuations between in the range of 9.0c - 11.5c on volume".

...and over the next few days i expect that the same will happen as what did today. Look how quickly it dropped and look at how quickly it recovered at 9.3 to 9.5...

The moderate amount of shares traded is putting me off calling a retrace towards 11c just yet.
    Just trust thosew charts, as for some reason they have been proving to be a very reliable guide to fluctuations.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.