DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

I'm just noticing some big line purchases of $45k @ 18 cents...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'm just noticing some big line purchases of $45k @ 18 cents going through nice firm support

“Drake has intersected thick nickel-copper mineralisation in all four holes in the eastern section
    of the target area. In Hole TS006 there are 95 cumulative metres of mineralisation, averaging approximately one per cent equivalent copper."

“An extended drilling campaign is already underway. More detailed ground geophysics is planned to define the extent of the mineralisation currently being drilled and to identify new targets."

With 400 square kilometres of land I won't be suprised if there are many similar deposits in close proximity...once we confirm more mineralisation we'll should start to have takeover interest or possibly a JV in which we are free-carried for the entire drill campaign to shore up reserves would be nice! They must be thinking about how they will continue to fund the drilling if results continue to be as good as TS006.

As StockAnalysis suggested yesterday with spinning off daughter companies to focus on key assets which can be very profitable for current shareholders.

So much to look forward to....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.