VTX 1.22% 8.3¢ vertex minerals limited

Bounce, page-367

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Well I object you calling me a down-ramper for daring to ask legitimate questions on HC. Where else do I ask these questions? Do I ask the not so bright ASX or ASIC these questions? They would not care as long as they get their fees. Im glad you done your research but your not keeping out of the discussion by attacking me and claiming I am a downramper for daring to ask some few questions which you not been able to quickly answer to clear up any of my misunderstandings that their are other overseas companies using the same name Nexgen and others using Nextgen.Do you know if Nexgen has a trademark in USA and owned by Nexgen Neworks Ltd? Has the Nexgen Networks name been reserved at ASIC ? Cant check ASIC today as there are interruptions to searches. imo the name NEXGEN spells confusion.

Read this too from Whirlpool.

User #165032 675 posts
    Righ
    Whirlpool Enthusiast
    reference: whrl.pl/RdNrBO
    posted 2013-Dec-8, 10:54 am
    edited 2013-Dec-8, 11:02 am
    ref: whrl.pl/RdNrBO
    posted 2013-Dec-8, 10:54 am (edited 2013-Dec-8, 11:02 am)
    teresecosta writes...
    ... or even shed abit of light that would be great.
    Nexgen Australia is part of a group of three licensed telcos according to TIO:
    • Business Telecom;
    • Nexgen Australia; and
    • The Trustee for Nexgen Unit Trust.
    Nexgen Australia should not be confused with Nextgen Networks Group, the broadband wholesale major, although the latter is frequently misspelled as the former.
    Nexgen Australia Pty Ltd has been in business since 2003 and was originally owned by a Caterina Tannous when it was known as E & R Corp Pty Ltd. It is now jointly owned by Elie Ayoub and by James Harb, who are respectively, the domain contacts for www.nexgen.com.au and www.businesstelecom.com.au.
    Khourys and Associates is the registered office for Nexgen Australia.
    mce-anchor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $10.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ $11.49K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61167 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.