BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

bounce, page-11

1. 1,454 Posts.
    I would say originally around 30 cents as that is the value the market built into RAU already when it jumped to 29 cents

If the West Whumball results are Ok the price will stay the same - if the results are high may be jump another 10 or more cents. If Republic can get commercial quanities of Tungstan of reject stock piles just sitting on the ground - I think the reject heap is around 50 million tonnes just sitting there that would also be a great boost as they can get income in quickly

Also with the chinese it depends what they want - if they buy the NSW site at Burrage off RAU that will increase the cash reserves of RAU so that may reflect in SP a little and would hep fast track drilling at set up at Mt Carbine

If the Chinese try to take over and buy RAU and if RAU have bought Mt Carbine that would be interesting as that would include the Sth Aust Uranium tenement so not sure - may be anywhere between 40 and 50 cents

If the Chinese join RAU as a Joint Venture Partner I really have no idea what they will do to the SP - may be the Parrot or someone could give us an idea about that option

That is my humble opinion as a Novice

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.