GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

bounce, page-7

1. 37 Posts.
    Hi Evan,

I have been doing some "research" on GSF and the area's they have first rights on. So far I have found that other companies mining tailings within 100KM of GSF are getting grades 2 - 3 times higher than that reported by GSF. I think someone mentioned AVM previously. If you read their 2006 annoucements you can see an example of what I'm talking about. I

I have also been able to find out that there are a lot of these Dams full of tailings left over from a long time ago and the local government is pretty keen to get processed due to growing concerns that leaving them there may lead to contamination of local water supply's.

A simple search of hotcoppper of similar mining stocks in the Zambia also indicates that the government is reassessing all these foreign companies mining rights (smart move by GSF to acquire LRC).

The area around the Dams that GSF has acquired could not be better set up with all railroads, water, power and mining infrastructure already in place. Very little for them to do.

All these things are good for GSF. They are rightfully being conservative in their estimates and only time will tell. Like any good company, they would not put all their eggs in one basket, so expect a lot more to come.

This information is based solely on my limited knowledge. Feel free to disregard or shoot me down in flames.

THe Poorman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.