ABS a.b.c. learning centres limited

bounce, page-36

1. 1,577 Posts.
    I just did a quick search of the yellow pages for child care centres based on the Toorak Post code 3142. It showed a number of 91 results. Of these only three are in Toorak. The rest are in neighbouring suburbs. Many of the 91 entries are repeats so this reduces the actual figure downwards. I have not bothered to count the repeated entries as it appear that almost 1 in four entries are repeated. Also there is number of centres that seem to trade or advertise under different names or entities as well.

I guess the other 40+ or more centres byteme claims to be within a 2k radius of Toorak arent registered or dont advertise.

I always find it strange when a person claims to have some facts as byteme does and when challenged to produce or back up the claim you told do your own research or I wont give you the information because of whatever reason, generally means they cant support their claims.

So byteme if you want to prove your claims you email your information, and if I am wrong I will say so here.

It seems from the yellow pages search ABC has only two centres listed ( Richmond and Prahran)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.