PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

MinerBy the price of PNA at the time of your posting, the first...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Miner
    By the price of PNA at the time of your posting, the first came within an hour. The Bot trading was one of the best episodes. They stocked up, bounced it to 42.5 then within minutes bounced it back down to 40.5. Once the tippers were full they bounced it up to 44, the ASX close, after hours trades dropped it to 43.5. My personal opinion is that AH trades should not be allowed- bell rings at 10am and again at 4pm,if you can not trade within that time frame,BAD LUCK. A bit like my horse losing on the bob and I ask for an extra few metres- no can do says the steward.
    What amazed me and my sister was that a low opening was expected,a bot bounce came for 42/42.5 and the imbecile holders gave the lead back to them. What imbecile sees the stock rise to 42.5, then back to 42 and thinks the end is ney,so sells?. Gees, does sentiment change in one minute?

The answer to your question Miner, when the bots get really really greedy. Hopefully by then the 'Red Day' specials will be over and a decent ride will come. I used to think a 0.4%DJI down was a bad day. There are no fundamentals behind the massive drops day in day out. Sure, Greece/Spain and Portugal were a reality check, but at least it was addressed. My personal opinion is that 'Euro Inc' better put a commitee in place to audit it's members annually until the economies are stable and at least every second year there after- to keep them 'all in check'- no more Greek prostitution and black economy money scenarios to boost your GDP. First the whinge was that the Euro was too low, now that it is too high. People run to gold in uncertain times, then they run from it when the uncertainty is confirmed. Then gold goes down. By the 'fear' out there,that we are led to believe, gold should have hit easy $1300 in a week! Go figure that arguement??? If a sector figure is meant to come in at,say,5% and is 7,every analyist is happy. If the following month it is meant to increase 0.5% and it only increases 0.3% they all cry and dump stock. Hello- what about the extra 2% picked up the previous month??? And on and on and on....10% real and 90% 'white noise'. I think the large DJI drops have been relentless for about 3 weeks. Some one justify why or let's move on from that boring spook story. What are those Chinese doing? Let's nut that one out for a few weeks and then I think we are dusted and done. Some green is due. That ride would welcome the Decree from Chilean President for Codelco to add momentum. As stated before, some extra greed from bots would be welcomed.

The playing fields in the markets are as level as a boat in a storm. PNA is not just a good story. It is a well run, well 'asseted' company with an excellent direction and good management. Until I am proved other wise my PNA aint going for less than 53.5, depending on ANN or Bot action,which ever comes first. It is not a ramp up,just my opinion from experience.

Good luck to all and do not join the herd when you sell. Base the sale on your research. :)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.