5GN 0.00% 15.0¢ 5g networks limited.

bounced off its low?, page-2

1. 74 Posts.
    As a new investor I hope so! But not convinced yet. There were a few thousand dollar trades in the mid-60's - good but thin volume. A few directors doing on and off-market trades in recent times is also a good sign. There's an incredible amount of bot trading on this illiquid stock so prices are hard to read at times.

We'll have to wait for the reports/dividend declaration for a true indication where this stock is at. I'm hoping it has been oversold a little and will rebound to the mid $1.80's once we see figures. But MelbourneIT continue to lose some market share in domain names. I suspect this is mainly the smaller business end who are trying to save on costs because there are cheaper options, particularly if you only need a domain registered and dont want a complete hosting service. There might still be fallout from the WebCentral debacle - 2+ days web downtime is unacceptable in this day and age and hurt their credibility as a premium hosting service. Anyway have to wait and see. I think there are positives for the future; they have solid core business/enterprise customers and they continue to grow and diversify from being solely a domain name manager, thus my investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $71.61K 478.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 789808 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 1874571 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.