FML 0.00% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

bouncing around

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Hey guys, noticed a few big cross trades going through at 4 cents today. Looked like the old dad cat bounce was underway until the stops were triggered once again.

Been in and out of FML since 2006, seen it rally up to 14.5 cents and dive back to the lows etc.

Funny, I've always kept a core holding in the bottom drawer and I'm virtually back to evens after all this time lol. 3.8 cents who would have thought!

Originally I got into this due to the copper and nickel prospect's which were put on the back burner, obviously to focus on the gold. Strange to see after all this time and all the achievements from explorer to producer and this is still trading in single digits.

Anyways, I've been considering a top up and after scanning the charts and moving days averages, think it's getting close to crunch time. There has been some clear manipulation at play over the last few days, been a good ride down with our s/p along with most other ASX juniors but something tells me it's been well over done.

It may well be a bear trap playing out along with the panic sellers feeding on global doom, not to mention the savy traders who'd be making a mint on these fluctuations.

The manipulation is easy to spot if you watch the depth and trading patterns, which I believe has shaken a few nervous nellys around soon to be disappointed for selling out at yearly lows. Each to their own, there's nothing wrong with cutting a loss.

The next couple of weeks will tell the tale, but I'm happy to add at current levels incrementally even if further weakness occurs. The t/a expert's will wait for the bounce, the smart money will be the ones to make it bounce and something tells me they've been sniffing around.

Good luck to holders, the foundations for this company are pretty solid so don't let the doom and gloom affect you're judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.