MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Macs .....Bolls reading them as trading triggers .Well as an...

1. 149 Posts.
    Macs .....Bolls reading them as trading triggers .
    Well as an avid follower but sad practitioner of TA I dont think I can give much usefull comment to you. However having watched lots of charts over the years and now doing some more serious research into indicators I have learnt much more about Bolls.
    The gist of which I got from a Youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PONc9GkzFrA and having watched this its now something I search for in all stocks and indices. It does seem very basic and simplistic but as we all know sometimes its just one little thing that makes the difference.

So watching for approaching price action on the Bolls and the spreading apart of both bands after the intial squeeze on amonthly chart. Looking for that Bullish move.

Having said that if you look at Multiple averages on all time frames it doesnt give u a lot of confidence in the stock. However monthly slow stochastics are in oversold but of course they can hang there for a while, monthly RSI has been below 50 % since May . I am struggling to find a bullish case here except that the fundamentally it should be a good stock and the monthly Bolls are suggesting a big move is coming. Certainly my chart looks that way.

By the way how do I post a chart here ???

Look forward to more of your TA comments on MMX here

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.