EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

bouncing round like a basketball!, page-26

1. 540 Posts.
    Mark excellent post it is great to see someone who is committed to the stock actually point out that there are always risks, rather then just mindless cheerleading for it and angry attacks at anyone who dares raises their head above the parapet.

Also very sensible to weight and reweight from time to time and not just run at it with your head down the whole time.
    I have seen a lot of personal tragedies where people have fallen in love with stocks and become obsessed to the point of madness. You have certainly considered all possible angles and intelligently weighed the risk as well as giving Depthtrader a chance to debate his views and his intentions.

Your point on valuation is spot on. There is no other way at this stage to come up with any value other then comparable transactions based on "pounds in the ground" On any reasonable metric applied to the resource figures a far higher share price then the current one can be justified. I agree that as long as it is real (not another Bre Ex) then it is a shaping up as a world class Uranium project. Hope all holders do well out of this one, this sort of quality only comes along rarely. The broker reports on the site are all fairly out of date and so are using much more conservative figures. ALthough given the lack of free float we are unlikely to see widespread broker coverage by the major brokers a few more reports will emerge in the next few months and I think the price targets will be far higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.3K 34.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5514109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 952327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.