EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

bouncing round like a basketball!, page-28

1. 540 Posts.
    Yes NI 43-101 was brought in after Bre Ex , it is similar to JORC but requires more technical disclosure to the market. It makes outright "salting" like in Bre Ex more difficult. However it is still of course possible for an outright crooked or incompetent "competent person" and his cronies to present samples/ drill data etc in such a way as to be grossly misleading.

The chance of this in this case given the people and companies involved is extremely low and I just mentioned as part of the universe or risks that can never be completed excluded. I think a major natural disaster would rate higher here as a risk then a fraud. In any case it wasn't meant to worry anyone and was more a comment in passing.

I dont intend to be around as a shareholder of any size to see this company go into production ( I may keep just a few) but clearly there are still a number of hurdles to get to an economic reserve number and then all the normal technical challenges of mining, financing the business , operational issues.

For now though this does stack up as a very compelling bet but you obviously need to keep a close eye on it as you would with nearly any stock in these uncertain times even mature established companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.