AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am just a dumb filby, working for the man, who did some...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

I am just a dumb filby, working for the man, who did some research a year or so ago on AVB, copper, Brazil, their tennaments, JORC's, etc and took a punt.

Buying in at 3.8c and then for the cap raising at 2.5c with options. Am now free carried after letting a few of my loves go on the way up and at the mid point of 14 cents.

I can't tell you how many I have due to posting guidelines, but am happy to let it ride...........

I am not a mining executive, and have never dug for anything other than change in my pocket and the occassional bulb in the garden.

I have no idea how an assay works or the complexity of a lab. The closest I have been to one is driving past.

All i know is that these guys on the board and working the site are qualified, experienced and accountable to do their position.

If they do their job well then their options will be worth something.

Their motivation is our motivation........ to increase the value to shareholders.

If you want to run the company, choose labs or work out where to drill with your expertise, ring them up and ask for a job.

I know they won't look at my CV.

My expertise is lacking but I am just thankful to have a part of the company, that I took a punt and weathered the storm down to sub 2c levels, as I trusted my research in an area I knew little, professionally, about.

All I think about AVB is this

Nice position
    Nice tenaments
    Nice Neighbours
    Nice market in the future
    A scarcer resource to satisfy the world
    Nice business model

= happy filby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.