BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

bounty buys 37.4 million gxn shares, page-21

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    kolubara,

I have no interest (currently) in BUY. I am a GXN shareholder and am supporting a change of directors at GXN. GXN's directors have built a web of interrelated transactions and borrowings, we have in the past seen what we believe are friends of the directors buy significant numbers of shares before meetings, to subsequently sell them after the meeting (this is supposition, yet to be confirmed). Within the companies known to our directors they seem to be account anomalies like missing portable processing plants, etc. My comments here on BUY are purely self interest as I don't believe that BUY has a genuine interest in the GXN business, but are throwing themselves into this web. I could be wrong and apologies to BUY and shareholder if I am and naturally I would be very happy as Kelso has identified some hidden value in GXN, beyond their recent tepid assay results.

The shareholdings are a matter of public record, anyone can request a copy of the GXN share register.

Bounty oil & gas shares before the 8th May:

BOUNTY OIL & BOUNTY OIL & GAS NL PO BOX H 186 AUSTRALIA SQUARE NSW 1,416,968

now
    Bounty Oil & Gas shares on the 15 May :

BOUNTY OIL & BOUNTY OIL & GAS NL PO BOX H 186 AUSTRALIA SQUARE NSW 38,816,968

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 22544288 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7005399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.