Blind Freddie can see the legal(justice system is about making...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Blind Freddie can see the legal(justice system is about making money).
    Think about it for one second--Apex gang members re-offend time and time again,
    then do the same over and over knowing no consequences.They will be on welfare
    --pointless the courts fining them,putting them in jail cost money.
    This is the great divide in society--if one has the money will never face jail time ever(in my humble opinion),
    politicain`s when charged with offenses get the most respected barrister available all paid by taxpayers,
    while those making the claims may get legal aid. The justice system is a money making machine with those involved making plenty.Lets have a RC INTO THE INCIDENT---WHO GAINS FROM THIS--THE VICTIMS--NO
    only those involved in the legal-system--all paid by yours truly taxpayers. Islam is a word that cannot be muttered as claim of racism will occur/P/C never admit multiculturalism by certain groups are failures
    When in business or a team if one or 2 do not fit in they are given the arse,instead of ruining it for everyone they removed ;ie- trouble makers)I hope that not being to P/C to offend anyone!
    Bottom-line any Govt who allows open borders on their own people should be held accountable,
    we all know this will never happen as like their perks,wages,travel they close ranks when they are blamed.
    ONE THING I DO KNOW EXPECT MORE OF THE SAME --UNLESS YOU VOTE ONE NATION,
    Otherwise continue-to be ignored or irrelevant!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.