ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Are stating facts ramping... probably to some. I personally...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Are stating facts ramping... probably to some. I personally think that the increase in ADO has absolutely nothing to do with HC posts. We do not have such power- Lol.

Fact is 47 Coys in many differing segments of Medical industry are in testing. Some of which have been in advanced stages of making a decision for sometime.

The first mention of the increase from 13 to 47 was mentioned at the AGM... Geoff has been bringing awareness of this Fact over several mediums.

Investors simply like what they hear and we all know many more signings are immenient... if I can be so bold to say nearly all 47 Coys will sign up. As the biotech is better and more cost effective.

These are all facts- many occasions I have suspected leakage from the Coy before major ANNs. However I feel this time it is purely based on facts.

Fact is one major from POC or Pathology signs then we have multi bagged this baby from this point.

Going to 10c odd based on Bangs was getting a little ahead of ourselves... yet it was a sign of things to come.

Now 20c+ seems probably rather than optimistic at this stage of the game.

In terms of Insider Trades- I base my LT holdings on large part around them. I have questioned Geoff in regards to exercising his 2c Oppies. He states why would he unless he needed to sell, as he can make several 100% on market.

Sometimes Directors can never win with converting Oppies- we all think the worst. I am happy with his response.

Apart from Robert Gilmore departing and selling we have no issues... Directors Coy success is dependant on their success as a whole. Just the way I like it.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $15.05K 758.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299968 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 209963 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.