FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

boutique nickel mine, page-100

1. 3,606 Posts.

Cheers Guru,

I mean, I got no problems with these guys, but chances are you wont see them again after X period of time.

And Anomoly, I dont ramp pal, I honestly do appreciate both sides of the coin for good or bad.

My previous posts are not of the Nature of both you and Uncle.

If you also take the time to carefully remember, who was it that was going to report Uncle to the ASX ???

Yes that is right, it was you, and now you are best mates like chalk and cheese.

Then who was it that was previously giving you not a Ramp but an alternative view to matters regarding both Uncle and Fox????

Yes thats right it was me, taking the time to be cool with you so you never got flustered and upset over BS so at least I take the time to be coherient with you, or am I just making this up like many other posts to suit my needs??? Thats right, its not my needs pal, it was yours.

There are many that have come and gone, I dont care, for most, even though I have had differences I can still agree with them and them with me and its no Big Deal. And if you like, some of them will crop up here and shoot straight and tell you that I am not giving you BS about this.

Anyways, who cares, lets just keep focussed and try to agree to disagree but in an agreeable way, that is, If you can manage to do so. Lord knows, I try~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.