BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Stayer,This seems to be a general reflection of the overheated...

1. 281 Posts.
    Stayer,
    This seems to be a general reflection of the overheated sector & in particular BOW's fantastic surge in SP.
    I am still very bullish on BOW's future even with these slight pullback's we will see, as they say they never go up in a straight line.
    Even with the lesser price paid by ORG in their latest deal, they still paid .57Gj which equates to $5.18 per BOW share if we book the 1900Pj that RP is looking for & very aggressively so.
    This has been a hell of a story so far as I did not expect the SP to be any better that around .75c prior to the release of the real 3p's from Comet.
    This tenement is the reason that we originally bought in as we were very confident that SHG had a ripper in Atria. We are right next door with a larger chunk of ground, smack bang in the middle of what is proving to be the best gas ground in Aus.
    Hang in there & don't worry about the day to day holders.
    Don't care about the traders!
    There will be a lot of consolidation within the industry before the LNG facility is ready at Gladstone so watch this space! reckon that we will be down to 4 or so large gas companies prior to that time.
    Can you envisage what our Sp will be when BOW proves up & books several thousand PJ!
    WE have massive potential!
    The ride continues.

Salty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.