WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

This is a copy of my recent post on BOW thread that may be of...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    This is a copy of my recent post on BOW thread that may be of interest to WCL shareholdeers:
    "BOW presents one of the unique situations in this current market, new yearly high & very positive OBV. Over the last few days I have spent some hours studying CSG companies. The 2 small caps that represented best value for me were BOW & WCL.
    BOW at yesterday's closing price was capped at $87m, while WCL was capped at $34M base on 50 cents closing price.
    Unfortunately, I elected to run with the cheaper market cap WCL.
    BOW has shown what certification of reserves can do to in its share price with the announcement on the Don Juan CSG project.
    Yesterday WCL quitely made an ASX announcement that gave an implied valuation of 92 cents pre exercise of March 20009,expiring options, with a value of 78 cents based on 100% exercise of these options (refer Page 28 of presentation). WCL effectively has BG as its partner via QGC joint venture arrangements, while BOW is closely related to AOE.
    Given the current values of both companies & the scramble for CSG assets, it well may be that both these small companies are taken over by the big players as consolidation takes place in the region.
    BOW is already running up some 17 cents in the last few days while the less liquid WCL has hardly moved.
    Both worth a little research if interested in CSG plays."
    Regards
    Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.