BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

bow is in play... in case you didn't know it?

1. 299 Posts.
    BOW is touted as the next CSG company for for takeover. No news there, following the raid on ESG.

Daily trading volume is consistently up and the share price is moving like a yo-yo.

Generally, the share price for takeover targets holds a premium in the price. Arguably any premium in BOW has been hammered out in recent times.

Fortunately, maybe more unfortunately, there's a consistent strategy in play by predators of companies in the CSG space.

Call it paranoia, if you want.

Deutsche Bank's substantial shareholder notice is our first alert and they've been trading BOW shares but maintaining 5% or close.

I've been be running over the Arrow (AOE) posts and announcements pre-takeover and during the Scheme of Arrangement period.

Deutcsche Bank was very actively trading Arrow shares months before the takeover.

If you go through the Arrow threads during the Scheme period, UBS and NAB also appear with Substantial Shareholder notices, also buying and selling.

Both UBS and NAB (via nominee entities) are currently substantial shareholders in BOW.

Looks like the same team assembled by Shell Petrochina.

There's been another sign recently that BOW is in for the full pre-takeover softening up period. I'll point it out when and if it shows again.

The big question is, can BOW break out of this trading range and hold around $1.50?

One way BOW may get there is if BOW signs a GSA with LNG for Fisherman's Landing. But guess what? LNG's major shareholder HQCEC is a subsidiary of CNPC which is also Petrochina's parent. Still a chance of happening? Who knows.

The other way BOW may get there is if it strikes a deal with a one of the big farm-in partners they've been talking too. If that happens, it will be game on.

My sentiment is buy, but only on the dips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.