BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

bow is in play... in case you didn't know it?, page-37

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    BOW has been shorted like hell over the last few weeks, And now we know why. You can bet that DB, and possibly NAB, as well played a very important role to these shortings in order to keep the sp as low as possible.

Now, if we are to consider, that as of the 16th of August we had a total of shorted and uncovered shares amounting to a little more than 8,106,000 shares, (To me it is a hell of a lot of shorted shares for a small company like BOW), that will either send someone the shivers thinking that they will have to cover, or we will see the same thing that happened during the Arrow Takeover when the NAB was constantly in and out of the substantial shareholder's list due to it's lending and the subsequent returns of shares to a third party.

IMHO, the latter, (the one that we will start to see the constant lending of shares to the shorters/manipulators, in order to squeeze the hands of the nervous nellies.

Unfortunately for us, there is no laws that states that a shorter has to permanently cover his/her's shortings. All they would have to do, is to borrow some shares from a willing lender to temporarily cancel/revert the shorting position, and then return them back again to the lender to restart the same process all over again.
    As we all know, the big end of Town always win. Especially when the ASX and ASIC are always ready and willing to turn the blind eye on them.

IMHO, although I am not offering any investing advice to anyone, don't let go of any of your shares as yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.