LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Yes Mate, I'm still in. I grew up in Yarwun which is just a Few...

1. 277 Posts.
    Yes Mate, I'm still in. I grew up in Yarwun which is just a Few k's from Fisherman's landing and I know the Area so well. Fisherman's Landing / Curtis Island, It's Chalk and Cheese but I'm not the big LNG Player looking for somewhere to Export Gas.

October is nearly here and our Moment of Zen is almost upon us.

Our Government is all but a Shambles, the Greens Control our environmental issues. Who is going to be the First Big LNG Player to Panic. If you don't know what I mean and you are too Lazy to read old Posts, then in a Nutshell Curtis Island has A Host of Environmental Issues that Fisherman's landing has approvals for, but the Fisherman's Landing Option is Smaller than what the Big Players want. Working on the Bird in the Hand Theory, I'm Banking on a Big Player coming on Board, even if it is just insurance while they sort out Curtis Island. I guess they could offload us later and Lord Knows we are Cheap. Arrow have already worked out our Price.

Something is Afoot and I'm not Trying to Ramp, but the Ann that LNG had Terminated Talks with BOW would have to be the Most Pathetic Ann I have encounted. Who Cares! Bow hasn't got any Money and by the Sound of Things Not Much Gas.

That Ann was Purely to shake out Loose hands. My Opinion only.

Best Wishes Rabes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.