Bowen Gets Smashed, page-33

1. 10,415 Posts.
    This is all unfair on the ABC lefties here who don't have/can't afford Foxtel.

When it comes to entertaining political opinion shows on any station, free to air or pay, it is Richo and Jones first and daylight second. Anyone who regularly watches would agree. My wife and I always watch or record it. The chemistry between the two is like that of an old married couple. It's very entertaining, always informative, and though they're politically poles apart, Graham and Alan seem to genuinely like each other.

Interesting, because our leftie friends here would never see the likes of it on the ABC where everyone has to dress to the left.

Jones took over proceedings tonight, as he always does in his inimitable way, and decided to give Bowen his own John Hewson birthday cake GST moment.

"What's the tax free threshold" he boomed.

Well, talking about threshing, Bowen threshed around like a snapper on a 10 pound line. He had NO idea, NO idea at all. He rambled, Jones repeated the question. He tried to deflect. Didn't work. Bowen then said "I'm not going to take this from you" .

Too late, the damage was done.

"This is the man who aspires to be Treasurer" says Jones.

Indeed he is. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.