"Bowing to the Beast", page-2

1. 23,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bowing to the best,........I would suggest where pretty much doing that now, coming on hc, part of?

Keep in mind, the overall message centers around word.

Beginning was the Word..........and God was the Word (not Jesus, but centers around him and he was also the carrier of it).

God reveals the end from the beginning, if it began with word, it will end with word to ->,.....God being all in all. (Word all in all, The Aleph Tav).

Jesus after many years, progressed from being in the image to the express image, as when he spoke, he expressed out the Almighty God and Father, The Word.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he-> doeth the works. (Acts 2:22).

Luke 8:12-13 - Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

......and the Word was with the God..............
    Yep, the very likes of the word referenced here in Luke, is the word referenced in John 1:1.
    However, in John 1:1-2, this word, glory, plan, is still within God, hence,....and God was the Word.

The same, this, it (Likes of Luke) was in the beginning with God.
    Hence 1:4 In Him was life.............
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;-> (Time eternal -Greek).

In John 1:3, part of his word, glory, plan, is shown to have been expressed into action and then the rest of the Book of John, is speaking of the word in the context of the Luke ref above, words of eternal life.
    --------------
    Step outside of the basics above, the Bible seems to suggest, your bowing to the beast or have someone else in your Temple (you), another God and another Jesus?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.