BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

BoxTracker

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604

Below is an excerpt from the ISBER media release:

Earlier this spring an international judging panel evaluated nine products from around the globe on their technical innovation, originality, anticipated impact and value, projected viability of product and market demand. The Bluechiip BoxTracker™ was chosen as winner for a variety of reasons including that it meets a previously unknown market need and drives innovation. The judges noted that the product will be easy to use, is suitable multiple environments and is reliable. Judges project that there will be demand for this product.“ISBER members eagerly await to learn the winner of our annual Outstanding New Product Award,” said the president of ISBER Piper Mullins. “This year’s winner meets a market demand. The Bluechiip BoxTracker™ provides innovation and has the potential to be used for therapeutic products as well as biobanking. Congratulations Bluechiip!”

*Meets a market demand.
    *Judges project there will be demand for this product.
    *Potential to be used for therapeutic products and bio biobanking.

I’m guessing mRNA vaccines would come under therapeutic products

Buy low, sell high, that’s the way to make serious money. I bought into another tech stock a couple of years ago when it’s share price dropped to lows of around 5 cents when their first attempt at commercialization was unsuccessful. Lessons were learned and the company refocused. They are now 50 cents and IMO that is the very beginning. Don’t get me wrong, I have picked my share of failures and don’t espouse to have the Midas touch. However, BLUECHIIP is cheap enough at the moment that the risk v potential reward ratio looks good to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.449K 924.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2870001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 267941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.