Does not matter to me and I have no need to go back to my...

1. 33,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 879
    Does not matter to me and I have no need to go back to my childhood watching a Pacific Island Composite side beat Australia or the Springboks when we were allowed to play them.

No true Kiwi even took rugby too seriously but we supported it because it was amateur. the money corrupted it especially when I went over to Australia and saw the onset of professionalism which lost a lot of people and was revived by Austar, Optus and FoxTel shoring it all with money from who knows where. even the word “All Blacks” struck me as inappropriate and slightly racist to pakeha.

And then they knocked VFL Park down due to the heinous allegations from the dressing rooms in the 1991 Grand Final. The dressing rooms were the first to be demolished, funny that, how the dressing rooms were the first, and games went everywhere even into the impoverished Docklands to avoid the stench of 1991.

I did not mention the 1960s because some of them are in black and white but some are watching them.

If the sports do not come back soon to live games regardless of the Wuhan virus, and whether President Xi.pays enormous reparations for allowing the Wuhan virus to proliferate, the modern day sports will be basically not worth anything and they will have to go back to the 1970s model.
    Last edited by JCoure: 05/04/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.