boycott q & a, page-37

1. 17,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    One thing in being a kiwi is that I don't because I can't vote, doesn't mean that I don't have an interest in it because it will still affect me.

One thing my girlfriend couldn't work out once getting here was the way John Howard was portrayed. He was democratically voted into power 3 times thus a representative of the country. It is ashamful that once someone 'loses' an election that all is forgotten and a 'new - better - faster' politician will be able to do a 'new - better - faster' job.

But funny thing is, that the new polly usually isn't any better in fact they just don't have any history thus everyone can believe what they SAY. To have JH speak the way he did and stand up for his 11 years at the helm of the country speaks volumes.

But instead, has to defend himself literally from shoes and a bear trap in the form of Hicks. He did remarkably well considering.

How about saying thanks for your efforts but we'll give this guy a go now, because that is exactly how a democracy works - except for the latest government they seem to have chosen for the country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.