I will make some points: 1. I was calling for a ban on all...

1. 4,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I will make some points:

1. I was calling for a ban on all Catholics.
    2. I will boycott Target because it is a crap shop in my opinion.
    3. Sonia is very courageous, unlike the majority of media people that tow the line and contribute nothing to critical debate or thought process. As a matter of fact, I'd like to know how some of the people on TV command such high salaries for their inane , childish carry on.
    4. We should also boycott the big supermarkets that bully the farmers and other suppliers and don't pay their staff the correct entitlements.

Will we, as a large collective? Absolutely not. The majority of people run around with their head in the sand and only do what's best for themselves. To quote Bob Dylan from Brownsville Girl , "Most people just do what's convenient and then they repent"

I know there are people that will back their words with actions, but the majority of people will just carry on as normal but then bleat like hell when they are wronged. This is why nothing will be achieved until enough people get sick and tired of this politically correct world and vote a Trump or Hansen into power. Ten years ago I would never have thought about voting for a Pauline Hansen, but if we keep carrying on the way we are she and people of her ilk will get my vote.

Good luck Sonia!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.