NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

hey champi've seen you post some good threads on a number of oil...

1. 939 Posts.
    hey champ

i've seen you post some good threads on a number of oil stocks, however you seem to miss the boat with multibaggers.

You were confused at one stage why OEX went up to 60c from 8c and now you are also not so positive on NDO.

I dont know what your investment strategy is, but it does seem like you do put a lot of effort and research on a number of stocks you dont hold.

Maybe you should focus your energy on 1 or 2 stocks, put all your energy behind them and it may pay off.

You posted a positive article the other day about NDO possibly being a blue chip or something like that, i was suprised to see you post that up. Gave you TU for it tho. You seem to be cautious so maybe stay out of these spec shares.

Anyways, good luck with whatever you invest in. I've been waiting on the sidelines on NDO for a while now. When it was 9c i thought i'll get it at 8.5, when it was 12 i thought i'll get it at 11..anyways this one LT may well do what OEX did for me and go up to 60c. Bought some today at 15c, may buy some more on news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.