NEU 5.50% $16.15 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

i would not say that they have been bullish in general. I would...

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    i would not say that they have been bullish in general. I would say that they have perhaps supported the concept and been somewhat bullish in terms of support for the science moving forward, but in terms of share price and licensing deals, I think, as other posters have mentioned many times before, the prices they state of 28c per share and $680m license deal , are considerably short of what the value of this company would be in terms of share price and license deal had it been listed in the USA. It feels to me that with a drug that ostensibly covers both ends of the Autism spectrum, and you would have to think has a good shot of assisting with conditions in between, potentially deals with Concussion and TBI, and according to new research completely unrelated to NEU, could be used for issues such as depression, parkinsons etc, they would be singing this from the rooftops - if they were bullish. I know its Bio, but the fact it already is proved safe and is an effective Neuro drug is huge and not to be undervalued. JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.15
Change
-0.940(5.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.04 $16.33 $14.65 $25.91M 1.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 $16.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.20 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.