MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

BP,s info . update ., page-23

1. 7,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Great, you've bought some shares ; don't forget someone sold them to you. Yours is just 1 trade in an ocean of buy and sells. I suppose as you were buying when they were over $4 you were similarly sanguine back then. I even notice your quote to someone who shared my concerns about MSB inability to articulate any of their issues - " come back in 12 months and you will be pleasantly surprised with the share price then". - 22/10/14. Not sure all the things that have happened since then were even known about in October 2014, so if you now understand the risk/reward scenario that is a good thing; I say that sincerely because how would I know what you have since learnt.
    You might not believe me because I am considered negative, but I am fully aware of the upside of this company; in particular I am very interested in the next stages of the CHF trials. If they go in the right way they will be an absolute blockbuster. However, I feel the problem for any company in this position is they have to negotiate/partner/trust to get to that point and,in so doing, whilst they may morally deserve the big prize, they don't always get it. I want to see more transparency from this company beyond the science; how will they get these things to market and ensure it is they and not the big pharma that get the benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.