MSB 1.57% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

BP,s info . update ., page-42

1. 7,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Perhaps our fellow poster mentioned his personal details for consistency too, like I say it is a special little clause in the rule for you - a consistency clause if you wish it to be. Why would anyone care about your consistency particularly? the information is a back story as you have defined. I am not trying to tell anyone I am an LT investor - where did you get that idea from? look at my sentiment/position.

I am interested in questions being answered about a stock I do happen to think has potential if questions were answered. I find your answers the most divisive of any poster I have seen on the stocks I choose to look at, and let me tell you are up against some stiff opposition in that department. This stops people from getting answers to questions they want or making any sort of observation because they know they have your special brand of response to then deal with.
    I only attack people who dish it how in the first place, I tried to apologise when I first had conflict with you, but still you come back calling out comments as rubbish or that of a worry-wart etc which serves no useful purpose. You continually berate people for providing insufficient (or in some cases too much) detail, and then expect a passive response.
    As for how much I have posted in the last 5 years, why does that matter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 98.5¢ 91.5¢ $2.382M 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8470 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 62408 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.