AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

bp strategy presentation on 2 march

1. 985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Azz holders, just some info i've come across in the last 24 hours. Just heresay at the moment..

BP is due for a strategy presentation on 2 March- They may/may not be an AZZ announcement to come before then but who knows.

Its strange for there to be a lot of deal talk within BP on these things but, "apparently", they are shaking up the way they organize US assets and in the process of that there have been a lot of internal meetings about new assignments and asset teams including discussions of Eagle Ford operations under way now, even though neither the BP site or the Texas Railroad Commission site have any information about BP in the Eagle Ford area that is available.

Their are strong rumours of the Lewis Energy deal with BP, also in the Eagle Ford. Sources admitted that its happening and that it would be announced soon. That was a couple months ago and it hasnt been announced.

Apparently BP have said the Lewis deal has been discussed internally and BP is forming an Eagle Ford asset team and their are rumours that the North American Gas unit at BP said the Antares deal was announced at an internal meeting a few weeks ago?! But don't believe anything i've told you.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.