MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

BP Update - RA, page-25

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Interesting concept, here's my take...

I don't think the average investor has the necessary scientific background to sufficiently discern published results, and ultimately use them to inform their investment decisions.

I think that most probably consider a peer review, broker review, partnership announcement, or even share price movement as a proxy for validation of the science. Hence I don't know where the cart and the horse sit in relation to each other.

If / when we have FDA approval (fast track or full blown), then I think at least a more rational valuation method will arise.
    Science is sound > how big is the market? > How much of it can we capture? > How much can we sell the product for?

And ultimately, once the market gets past the "it's a growth stock, profit doesn't matter at this stage" valuation method, how much $ can be carried to the bottom line will inform the share price.

Between now and that time, we'll have all manner of peaks and troughs due to the relative success or failure of clinical trials, partnership deals, cashflow concerns, Capital Raisings, or massive cash injections.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $3.980M 3.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 56239 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 103125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.