FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Bp vs Woodside in senegal, page-25

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Good to see some enthusiasm start to creep into some of the old salty dogs around here.
    Personally I'm starting to get pretty excited myself.
    I reckon the FAR train is just a matter of weeks from leaving the station that we've all been moored to for so long.
    Oil explorers try to find economically viable commercial oilfields and when the upcoming evaluation report is announced, baked into that will be the official statement of commerciality ( DOC ), that we've waited many years to get. This in my mind will be the green light the station master has been waiting for. The FAR train is fully loaded and there remain very few tickets, so those that have not yet purchased their ticket or for those that want to get a few more for family and friends, time is fast running out, because otherwise the train's gonna leave and you're going to have to wait for someone to get off.
    I don't know about everyone else here, but there is no way I'm getting off this party train, it's going to be one hell of a trip.
    And whisky - for some reason I picture you as the train driver, with the collar of your warm duffle coat turned up and your train drivers cap on, please tell me you have a moustache otherwise my vision will be ruined, all aboard. toot,toot ( have always wanted to say that ! haha )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.