FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I dont think you would upset anyone expressing your opinion. One...

1. 14,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    I dont think you would upset anyone expressing your opinion. One JV has FAR as a participant and the other doesn't. Some people may point out these are differently structured transactions with allegedly different procedural requirements (abitration may change that) brought about by the different nature of the transactions and with different players although both transactions were subject to PE opportunities for other participants the JV structure in Tortue the JV structure was more simple. The other participants in RSSD did not formally indicate that they intended to take up the PE right (FAR requested info on share sale to consider buying shares on same terms as WPL rather than the WI and ignored the clock arguing it didnt exist) resulting in WPL becoming a participant, reaffirmed by the Senegal Government in writing after FAR launched Arbitration. Arbitration now could become the ultimate decider in the WPL transaction regardless of how any JV participant believes this will be resolved - we may know Arbitration result by 2019 if corporate action doesnt occur first. There was no PE dispute or Arbitration in the BP asset purchase. I dont think you or I can make any conclusions yet but we can all have an opionion and you are welcome to yours. The good news is that there is only upside risk for FAR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.