BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Remember a board is only as good as those running the company...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Remember a board is only as good as those running the company and recommendations by the CEO and CFO to the board

Which by having a CEO and CFO, clearly having their most important interest being that of BPAM as they are paid by them, what sort of recommendations are being made by these two to the board.

If history shows us anything, the company bought very low valued assets that have all been failed business incapable of making profit, did a little fix up. They bought hard assets, got them revalued and then BPAM collected on this inflated valuation. Were these businesses every going to succeed that they purchased, the Cheese factory was purchased for 4 million and is probably now valued at 50 Million but doesn't make any profit. But BPAM will collect $600K a year on that asset, if that was the case.

I would be very interested to know the valuations on each individual asset BPAM are getting paid for and what its true worth is, I would say 200 million worth of assets that cant make a return, something wrong there.

The board have no idea of the inner workings of Bestons and everything is relied upon what they are given by both the CFO and CEO and the recommendations, you cant blame the board they meet every 3 months and are given this information and expect its accurate.

Im sure the CFO and CEO report to their employer BPAM far more regularly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.